Saturday, December 22, 2007





I may have discovered the secret of blogging in Molokai! U have to get up in the middle of the night to do it! About these photos, these were taken yesterday at the western end of the Island. It is much different terrain as if it were a different country, very hilly and lots of fields that have grass growing but nothing else. The dirt is actually bright red, although for some reason it doesn't show that colour in the pics. I think there is one of me photographing something and catching my image in the car mirror.
I am going to try to post today's adventure also.......and tomorrow THE GREAT MULE RIDE if I don't fall off the cliff I will post again when we get back. Aloha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I missed all the pics the first time around! wow great post, sounds very very cool! good luck on the mules..can't wait formore updates!!!!!
Jac