Thursday, December 27, 2007




HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY ON THE 49TH JACQUI! WE ALL ADORE YOU !
these pics are of a flower that looks vaguely familiar to me but I have no idea what it is. We were at the Macadamia Nut farm when i spotted it.
Later we went to the longest beach on Molokai, which is not for swimming at this time of year at least. Amazing golden sand and truly awesome waves.
We got a pizza for dinner and are sitting here watching the hawaii advertising channel and I now want to do all the things they advertise so SEND MONEY FAST.
ALOHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Evie and Robin!!! my own children didn't even remember my birthday this year...boo, that has to be good for lots of guilt tripping! the waves look amazing! I finally went diving today!! I feel so good, it was great to get wet again, but frigging COLD!! 42 degrees, none of us had use of our hands for a while after the dive..hard to get your gear off! Chay and family got stranded in Campbell River again tonight because of the snow, Chay said Charli kept saying, "home now"home" and uncle chris had an emergency vasectomy today, so I thinking the visit wasn't much fun for anyone!! haha the joys of little ones..enjoy your last days in the sunshine.
luv your OLD friend.

Duppa Dee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OTHER MOTHER!!! *that's fun explaining it to people, it seems like a weekly occurrence now! Nice pics ma, see you sunday

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan! yeah the nurse at the hospital when Chay had Gage was quite confused by the whole, other mother thing! Your ma assured her there were pa's on the scene.. can't wait to see you all, I think we are going to come down early on the Saturday (boo) as Rob works Friday..sucks... anyhow enjoy your last few days ev and robin!