Thursday, December 20, 2007





the first two pictures were taken yesterday, i love the pic of the sunset. Today we drove as far east on the island as the road goes. It was quite amazing as the road is ocean on one side and mountain on the other. The views were absolutely breathtaking.
This morning I sat on our lanai, with tiny beads of sweat on my tanned forehead, drank my macadamia coffee and wondered how my dear friend Kathy was doing. Get those stats ready my girl!!
Pa swam naked on a deserted (well after he stripped down it was anyway)beach and I waded fully clothed in amazing surf and found some shells for my Siobhan. I miss you all and wish you were here. Danica and Jacqui you will appreciate the photo of the wave crashing on the rocks I think.....I waited and waited as the delay on my camera is huge but I am delighted with the end result. We called on you Michael, to give a good frowning to a driver that felt we were going too fast on the treacherous road up the island. Perhaps we could get some lessons?
.....food is incredibly expensive here, for dinner tonight, Robin had the local fish and I had stuffed shrimp which sounded good but wasn't. The local fish was 26$ and I think the shrimp was 23$. Methinks we will be cooking at home more.
love you all
ma and pa

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow it's beautiful there!! Great pictures! Bro is in the process of looking for the number right for you right now.. we'll email you when he finds it. (he wrote it in one of Makenna's coloring books...)

gummaluvvy said...

what a knob....but i love him
may talk to u soon thenmama

gummaluvvy said...

what a knob....but i love him
may talk to u soon thenmama

Anonymous said...

wow Ev, the pictures are beautiful!!! What the heck? did Robin think he was going to a nudie holiday?? haha nothing feels better than your hangy bits floating in lots of salt water...err that is not from personal experience! Are you having fun? it looks amazing, relaxing..I wish I was there too! very pricy food tho..you will be even skinnier and browner when you get home at those prices!
luv and keep them pics coming!
Jac

Duppa Dee said...

thank you for not documenting Robins naked adventures anymore. No offense Pa but I no diggie the grizzly mens, nor those of mine mothers.
nice pics!!

Duppa Dee said...

Jac why do you have to talk about Robins hangy bits? My hangy bits is my arse.
its a big bit.
Todd is quite convinced that Molokai is most famous for its nude beaches.
Sick mom, sick.

Anonymous said...

hey you ! ya the stats will be ready for ooooooh I think you are due back at work that day plus payroll! I admit Im a bitter women and envious of not only your holiday but perhaps that hot yoga bod!!!!!!!!!!!
great pics guys
luv felix
xo