Saturday, December 22, 2007





The first pic is of the sun coming up on our lanai, the second is a lovely fat horse we met at the sugar plantation, she proves that even animals think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, as she had lots of lovely grass on her side but chose to put her head through the fence nearly choking herself to eat some rather unappetizing looking weeds. Does anyone know how pineapple grow.......we sure didn't. Such tiny plants and each one only has one pineapple.... I now know why they are expensive the strange rock is an ancient birthing bed which we found quite fascinating.
and then there is me, posing at Phallic Rock. I was a tiny bit disappointed as there is much fanfare and really......it was just the tip....aw well
I hope all of you are well.
ttfn

1 comment:

Duppa Dee said...

That birthing bed is neat!! I thought you were talking about the one in the picture with you and I was wondering how they would have gotten someone to sit on it, let alone give birth on it.
Nothing like waking up on a snowy morning to see your mom posing with a rock hard phallus. Way to go ma.,