Sunday, October 01, 2006




there has been much complaining about my lack of posts....also some that I play favourites with my grandgirls. So I have been punishing all of you with my lack of witty and fanciful postings.
Actually I have not done any because I am dull and boring and have no life.........but the Brouard children, Nikao and Coral, and Makenna and baby Linkyn are at our house tonight to make pizza as it is Mel's bday and Lanny is taking her out so we offered to include the childen in our weekly family pizza making and so...............I have subjects.
Hope one or two make it on the blog.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

First post bitches!!! haha finally! OMG I can't belive the size of my enormous whale self! That is a terrible picture!!!! 2 more weeks.

"sigh"

Clan Mussellam said...

Hi Mom! Great Blog!!! keep up the good work... hahah lucky you for having a housefull of grandchildren again.. I bet you really miss it. I wish mine were there to add to the confusion.. er... happiness???

xo
v

gummaluvvy said...

not nearly as much as I wish they were here my darling!!!!
Love ya