Saturday, November 17, 2007






I went over to Vancouver to see the Musselams and took very few pictures! I totally meant to take some of the house but got captivated with those beauties and forgot the house entirely!! It is lovely and sooooo quiet...I had expected to hear traffic noise but it was remarkably absent! Lisa and her two gorgeous boys came over and I was too slow witted to grab some pics of Ronan and 'Wiam" but they will live in my memory!
I got the girls to sit through having their hair brushed by promising them photos of the back of their heads!!! Wish I had had a digital when their mother was a baby!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww they really are breathtakingly beautiful children Ev! all that hair reminds me on Danica when she was little too! I love the purple fairy doll...so glad you had a great visit with your babies.
FIRST POST (ok I had a heads up)
luv Jac

Duppa Dee said...

cuuute cuuute cuuute, glad you got over there ma

Lindsey said...

Very cute!! WOW Maeve's hair is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe how long it is!!!!!!!!!