Sunday, November 01, 2009

 

 

Here are some little creatures that came early to show off their finery! (one not so small) I did not get to see Coral, Nikao, Saige, Maeve, Madigan or Siobhan but I bet they were awesome to look at too. I got to see Tanisha and Kelly but totally forgot to take a picture. Tanisha was a southern belle and Kelly a fancy lady. Pa said Siobhan was beautiful as a Geisha Girl which is interesting because I am currently reading a book about Geisha!
I hope everyone had lots of fun. I am looking forward to seeing pictures!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww she looked awesome!! They all do!

Anonymous said...

ooh could Robin be having soome fond memories from his trip to Japan yrs ago???????????
the girls look fantabulous and so does the adult critter in the mix.
luv and miss ya Oscar
Felix

three said...

OMG! looks scary....