Wednesday, October 22, 2008






here are some of the promised pics, the first one was in oregon, and the sunset was just over the ca border. I think some of the water pics were at Seaside Oregon, a place I would love to rent a motel in, as a family one summer. The beach goes on anon and it is so safe and really pleasant (well so it seemed to me) We are now in Sacramento, a place that has very little to offer in the way of touristy type stuff. It is very hot............dry and there was a terrible fire just as we came in and several palm trees and much dry grass were burning briskly. But we have Karen, Robin's friend, who will likely fill us in on some interesting side trips tomorrow. We are taking her with us to the Healing Circle in Chico tomorrow afternoon. So we are in the Travel Lodge in Sacramento until Friday morning. -phone # is 916-338-2118 if there is any need to call us. We went and looked at the lil house in SF that we had made bids on and it is huge and really looked like it was a good deal even at the price it went to. I wish we were still in SF but there is always next time.
love to everyone.
Makenna I got a pic of myself with sponge bob for you but can't load it as i don't have the attachment for that camera with me.
Love you Maeve and Madigan I got you some kewl socks. Hope you like them. got treats for all of yo

5 comments:

Duppa Dee said...

I bet sponge bob is at the pier 31 market!! We took one for her with sponge bob and uncle mike! Nice pics, keep em coming.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures evie! looks like a lot of interesting spots, keep on having fun, it is dark and dreary here....luv ya!! Jac

vashti said...

thank you very much, i hope they are knee high socks and i got tights, just to tell you that i love it but i do love you and i do like you and i like andy because he is funny and he fights perkimer and i love you because you let me come over and you let me come to your house and i want to be my loving forever and i like you and i think you are special and you are so good.

my name is maeve and i know you like me and i love you too and i like you too and i like you to be my friend love ever.. fair and square and i love you too much that i can't stop

goodbye
goodbye
goodbye i love you goodbye see you goodnight

(as you gathered i was taking dictation)

gummaluvvy said...

that is the nicest message I have ever gotten Maeve!!!
and ALL of it back to you too!
cu soon

Duppa Dee said...

AWW YOU WENT TO THE SOCK STORE~! JEALOUS