Tuesday, August 05, 2008





The orchid is in bloom!! Jacqui and Rob gave this orchid to me last year but I had to wait until it bloomed to see which one it was as I had one that was pink, and through some over enthusiastic watering ............one of them did not make the cut.
I am delighted it is the one that Rob and Jacqui gave me cuz it is white AND I am going to cut it on Friday to give to my darling daughter to hold in her bouquet when she marries 'our' darling Mike.
TOP THAT ONE BEOTCHES!!
Oh how inappropriate was that.
LOVE YOU DANICA AND MIKE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Duppa Dee said...

it IS ok if the appearance of your blog is not good, but spamming isn't.
Gorgeous growing ma, super excited to see it a part of the bucket!

Rowena said...

Wow it's really beautiful! I love orchids.