Friday, June 08, 2007






Here are some pics especially for Tiggy! There is that awesome wood shed that I told you about.......didn't he do a great job on it?

The Iris that is pictured is one from my dear friend Linda, and it is especially precious because she gave it to me many many years ago, and this is the first time it has bloomed.

Danica's chicks and ducks are the stars of the farm as they get bigger and bigger all the time. She brought home 4 laying hens yesterday so that brings us to a total of 24 chickens and 4 ducks!! Who knew??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! the farm looks bloomin lovely! The iris is lovely..aww, how nice! and the woodshed! OMG!!but I heard the wood down there smells like..peepee? how strange is that?
FIRST POST TOO!! Ok thanks for the heads up evie, glad to hear you are over the flu. XXX Jac

Anonymous said...

Hey
I feel some basket envy happening I especially like the one with the price tag still attached!! just kiddin Minnie Pearl!
luv Felix

gummaluvvy said...

ya ya i can't get the damn thing out now, in one there was the receipt!!
groan
bl

vashti said...

The farm looks great! Wow, more hens... wonder whose shoes they'll lay eggs in first!!


hoping we'll be over for another week of visits!

xo
v

Unknown said...

Actually, I counted 32 chickens and ducks last night. We've been undercounting!! Oh Martha makes 33.